USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!)

Go down 

Were we able to assist and help you?
Yes! Excellent, thank you!
Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) I_vote_lcap0%Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, you did a good job.
Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) I_vote_lcap0%Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh. Wasn't good /or/ bad really.
 0% [ 0 ]
No, not really, you could've done better.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not at all! You weren't helpful!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) Empty
PostSubject: Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!)   Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 am

You've got questions? WELL WE HAVE ANSWERS.

If you're curious about the rules, please go here.

If you have a question about anything else, feel free to ask away or if you're not comfortable asking out in public, go ahead and PM me or any one of the Moderators I set up! We'll all be more than happy to help assist you.
Back to top Go down

Help! (Have A Problem? We'll Help!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USDRF :: Welcome! :: Newcomers!-
Jump to: