USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baaaaaaaaaa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

Baaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Baaaaaaaaaa   Baaaaaaaaaa EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 am

I like sheep eue

Well, anyways. I took a small break and probably am going to take a bit of a longer one due to a game I've recently become addicted to salfkdjsdf. Hrnggg Fable 3 is good yo. I just mainly want to unlock every achievement I can :'D. I've technically already beat it (As a good queen) but I need to build a new character (Probably an Evil King for this one) and get all of the other achievements. Before I can do that I need to complete a few more things I can finish quickly on this good queen account...Which is like the Fashion Victim Achievement and such...And trade my huge fortune and legendary weapons to my Belarus's account (I can only do this when she's online with me hrng. Lately she's been working so she can't...) as well as play on her account longer with my good queen so that I may get another achievement for staying a long time in another hero's world...

Lol but you guys probably don't know or care about that stuff.

Long story short, I'm trying to finish up a video game. I'm probably going to go around and put in more applications to places and shit too. So I won't constantly be online, obviously, like how I used to be. But I'm still here, checking every now and then. And obviously no one has really continued their applications yet or anything. Not that I mind, I'm a patient person, just saying. I still need to work on my other applications as well as develop some other first impressions I've created like Massachusetts and all. I really like him eue. But I'm obviously not going to get it done immediately anytime soon. Geez. I always create like over 9000 projects and never finish them...I still have to draw out all of my first impressions, develop them, finish a bunch of drawing requests or my own ideas, finish a few books I'm reading, get a job, finish some games, etc etc...Ffff.

I wish I could just magically convert my video game gold into real gold. I'd never go freaking broke man :c

AND HO SHIT I JUST REALIZED ITS ALMOST TAX TIME. And fuck my other W-2 hasn't come in sdlkfjsd. Fffffuuuuu-

...Lolhi?

Oh, btw, sorry the buttons look squished. I tried making my own buttons for this site to add a 'gallery' button for the future DA group page and all and have been too lazy to go back and fix it...So yeah. Sorry will have to do until I get around to fixing that too ouo;
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

Baaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaaaaaaaa   Baaaaaaaaaa EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm

alkjfdfds. Sorry. Lot of things happened. I had friends over, I went to see my mom, and a lot of things are still going to happen and keep me preoccupied. My great grandmother has offered me free college to any art school I want so I need to research and talk it over with a bunch of people. Not going to college anytime soon but details are needed and must be made. I'm also needing to go put myself forward in more applications to work in what places I haven't applied to yet and hope for the better. Need to do taxes. And just...Stuff.

So don't find it unexpected if I pop on randomly now and then like this. Ugh I hate myself for not coming on as much when I created it and said that I wouldn't do that. For awhile there I even wondered if it was worthwhile to even have this site and considered closing it down or handing it off due to inactivity or just the same old of how I'm doing, where we're excited at first about it and apply ourselves but then forget about it or loose track of it more and more over time.

Fff. Idk. I /still/ need to put in my Connecticut application and research some other state OCs I've made. But then again, that's a huge part of me too; lazyness and procrastination. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

Baaaaaaaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USDRF :: Break Room :: Just talk!-
Jump to: