USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.?

Go down 

What's your favorite region of the U.S.?
New England all the way!
What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_lcap33%What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Midwest, yo!
What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_lcap33%What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Of course the South!
 33% [ 1 ]
Can't beat those mountains!
What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mmhmm, totally the West!
What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Islands/Distant!
 0% [ 0 ]
District Of Colombia is all alone! ;; [emo][/emo]
 0% [ 0 ]
I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE US WHY AM I HERE HRNG.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.?   What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 am

I'm Southern all the way, yo. I can't help it, born and raised and I loooove it here :> <3
Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Region In The U.S.?
Page 1 of 1