USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) Empty
PostSubject: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:43 pm

oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) KLsDG
    1. time for the first and obvious question! what's your name, age, state/territory, gender sex, credit card number...?
    Quote :
    ❝The name's Noah Lewis, state of Oregon. I'm one-hundred and fifty-two (152) years old and am quite obviously, despite what you may or may not think, male. 'S'much as I'd like to indulge you, pierced ears--or nose--do not a lady make. As for credit cards, yyyyeaaah, well... suck, blow, not a fan; an infinite etcetera follows.❞

2. what do you look like? give us a written description.
    Quote :
    ❝Like, normal?❞

(This is a written description; I'll be filling it out eventually. ;u;)

3. alright! so what are some of your hobbies, what you like to do or have?
    Quote :
    ❝Uh, let's see: hiking, sex... plants,❞ clicking his tongue. ❝Beer, definitely. Also, coffee. Coffee's great.❞

4. what do you not like/hate? what gets you all riled up?
    Quote :
    ❝Tourists,❞

5. what are your relationships with bordering states?
    (Your attitudetowards other states around you, not their attitude towards you, so this /can/be answered by your character.)

6. which states/territories do you like the best, what's your relationship with them?
    (Give reasons of why, not just because you'reBFFL'S IN RAEL LIFE!!1!!ONE! I don't take that shit.)

7. Since we're on the subject of relationships, how are you there? What are your romantic interests?
    Quote :
    ❝Strictly hedonistic.❞

8. which states/territories do you /not/ like/hate. give reasons.
    Quote :
    ❝California. D'you even have to ask? Fucking harpy bitch.❞

9. If you had to pick a song to describe yourself, what would it be?
    Quote :
    ❝At least, three.❞

10. What would you describe your personality as? What are you, thebad-boy? The romantic? The cool one ? Smart? Strong? Bold? Mischievous?
    Quote :
    ❝DOOP❞

11. Alright, you surely have some pros about yourself. Tell me!
    Quote :
    ❝DOOP❞

12. Alright, I'm pretty sure you can guess what's coming up next.Give me 5 or more cons about yourself.
    Quote :
    ❝I've done some pretty naughty and embarassing shit? Like, jeez, shanghaiing was pretty bad.❞

(This question still hasn't been answered completely; I'm just trying to figure out how to word it.) ;u; )

13. Favorite color(s)?
    Quote :
    ❝Up to three.❞

14. Hey, we haven't even asked you about your parents yet. So, whobore this ungodly offspring?
    (Parents is a loose term. This can apply to major migration. For instance, if you have a lot of /German/ Immigrants,Germany helped in the parenthood then. It's basically: What is your ancestry?Obviously this spot will have more than TWO parents. And America should bean ADOPTIVE father for most of you, the only states who are truly his childrenshould be the original 13 colonies.)

15. Oh! And you have history for before you became a state, whenyou were wandering around as a little baby territory on your own(Probably with Indians lol),so tell us about your PRE-STATEHOOD.

16. Finally! You became a state! When did you become a state? Andwhat happened? Did you have a specific need to fulfill to become a state and is there anything interesting that has happened about yourstatehood?

17. Time for a question you OBVIOUSLY wasn't expecting. Tell usyour history AFTER you became a state until modern times?

18. Got any bad habits?
    (Example, Ohio tends to drop things a lot. This isbecause he has quite a number of earthquakes in his region and it causeshim to be clumbsy. Or how he smokes = pollution. Describe the habits andgive a reason for them being there.)

19. Tell us anything about yourself you'd care to share?
    (Anything Ihaven't mentioned or brought up that you'd like to tell us about?)

20. Show us how you'd interact. Give us a sample, about a paragraphlong or more, if you wish.
    (Give us an rp sample. This can be aboutanything, just include your character since this is YOUR application. Type itup as if you were rping with us in a random post. It can be about anything, aday in the life of your character, something they love doing [Hobby orsomething?], recalling on a past event, etc. Be as dramatic, serious, funny,etc as you want to be. And keep in mind, write it as if you were reading yourpost in a book, third person. Spelling and grammar counts, the only exceptionto this is your character's accent when they talk.Here's a sample of the style we're looking for:It was such a nice day. Connecticut loved going down to the dock on thesedays, talking with a few of the locals, hoping onto a boat, and just setting sail.The water was calm, the breeze felt good, and he couldn't hardly ask for abetter day. "I'm sure you've steered before, right? Ya wanna take the wheelwhile I go set up some nets?" A local who had allowed him onto his boatcame around the corner, talking to him and raising his hat with a smile. Abiel(Connecticut) nodded, "Sure thing, I'll take the wheel." He put, moving toshuffle past the captian so he could make his way to the Wheel house andtake control. He hadn't been behind the wheel in such a long time, he lookedforward to taking it into his hands again. It had been much too long.

Last edited by Oregon on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 am

(alksjfdsf. Oooooh eue. You have a very good drawing style, I like it ;u; <3. And I do know that you are obviously still working on this and will return to it later so I'm not going to judge or anything for now. I can't wait to see your character or for you to fill in everything, this seems very promising <3)
Back to top Go down
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 pm

( Thank you. ;u; <3 And yes, sorry! I'm a little busy right now with schoolwork so I decided to submit and put off until the time was right! Thanks again and don't worry, I'll finish soon! ;u; )
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

(No problem ;u;~ And that's completely fine, you can take as long as you like eue. I wouldn't want this to interfere with anything important like school or work, those things are more important than this little state site ;u;. So yeah, don't worry~ eue <3)
Back to top Go down
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 pm

( LMAO, I'm just cramming unnecessarily and handing things at a later date like the irresponsible dumb-ass I am, but! Some questions are simple enough to answer with a one-liner, which will then be converted into an extremely huge wall of text because, hey!, I rather like tacking on out of character notes and observations.

YOU CAN TOTALLY TELL WHAT MY MAJOR IS (spoiler: not history). )
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am

(alksjfdsaslfkjsdfs. You are a very fascinating person, do you know that? :'D. Just the way you type and everything, I'm just drawn to it. And lol, I tend to do that a lot too ;u; I procrastinate ALOT hrng. And yes, I would love to see them, it doesn't matter how long~ And I've rather liked the way you've set up your application, actually, it makes it very easy to read and nice, much nicer than how I've been setting it up ;u;.)

(And alksjfkljfds. I'm going to guess...Physiology? ;u; I actually had no idea bout Hedonism at all before I saw you post about it, really. That was so fascinating to me. And your character is just lafkjdsfsd. He's really cool and unique ;u;. I'll eagerly await to read the rest.)
Back to top Go down
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 am

(I'M A LITTLLE DRUNNK RIGHT NOW so please forvige anhy typos i hmake. IO get prttyu bad at typign after a couple of beers LMAO. But THANK YOU Im flattered you think so!! As fpr the application I could whip up[a defaiult copde for the forum, theyre pretty easy.

i think you mean psychology but NNOPEEEE. Close,though since I'm in Scoial Scineces. Hedonism issuck an intrestign concept , isn't ti. AND AAH THANK YOUI'm REALLY EXCITED TO PLAY GIM!)
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 pm

(hdjkhsadsa :'D Lololol, oh you. And no problem~ And yes, that would be pretty cool and probably make things much easier to read and do. I could always write up the code myself and everything if you don't mind me using it eue.)

(Ah, yes, I did mean, that, sorry. I think I made a typo when typing up the original word, tried to spell check it and make it correct but...Yeah I must've selected the wrong word, I was pretty tired typing that up otl. And ahhh, I see. And yes, it is a very interesting concept, I liked learning about something I've never heard of through this. AND NO PROBLEMMMM. ;u; I'm excited to have you play him too when you finally get through~)
Back to top Go down
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

( Wake up in the morning and see this trainwreck. Give me a few hours and i can whip a brand new code for the board--that is, unless you want to use mine with a few minor coloring/font face adjustments? ;u;

Don't worry about typos; they're completely understandable (just look above orz). dgdh; learning is one of the reasons I'm studying Social Sciences in the first place: you never stop. Hopefully, I can get the application done sometime today. I want to post already!)
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

( ;u; Lol, d'aww. And I'd appreciate that a lot if you'd do that for me if you'd like, but I don't mind doing it either~)

(And lol yeah :'D. And ahhh, I see ;u;. I haven't really explored much in social sciences or anything like that so I didn't know much about it. I've always been drawn more towards business or industry...So yeah ;u;. I completely love learning new things and everything, it's practically a hobby of mine to find weird things and learn about them...Even though knowing such things like how Iceland actually has a law where you can place a restraining order on a ghost or whatever...Those things don't really help me out in life or get me anywhere but I love knowing about random stuff like that :'D. And yes, I'm eager to see it finished as well ;u; <3)
Back to top Go down
Oregon
Staring Out
Staring Out
Oregon

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

oh wow i'd forgotten about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)   oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS) Empty

Back to top Go down

oregon; (SHE FLIES WITH HER OWN WINGS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USDRF :: Welcome! :: The Application-
Jump to: