USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorted By Pairing Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

Sorted By Pairing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Sorted By Pairing Rules   Sorted By Pairing Rules EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 am

Alright you guys! These pretty much follow the same rules as the art gallery has stated, I'm not going to repeat myself and if you aren't fluent in them already then you obviously aren't reading and need to leave. Most of it is pretty much common sense and regular annoyances that irk rpers, artists, and people alike. I'm just laying the bottom line.

However, welcome to the Sorted By Pairings section! This section was built for couples and pairings. MinnexOhio? Sure thing. NewYorkxConnecticut? Yabetcha. IowaxFlorida? ...Uh, yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat, man. Point is, it doesn't matter who the two characters are, just as long as there is two. And it doesn't have to be love birds or people from the same region. It could even just be a friendship that say...Alaska has with...Uh Kansas. Idk. I HAVE NO CLUE how they'd have a friendship but I'm just using an example. It doesn't ALL have to be romantic interests, it can be fluffy cute things or just common things...Even fights or anything. Just as long as there is two characters involved only!

If the character isn't yours (Say you're drawing someone else's OC into the picture), be sure to credit! And make sure if you have anything graphic, violent, full of cuss words, nudity, sexuality, etc, that you please instead put it as a link and put a warning beside it that says something like ('WARNING, NOT WORK SAFE') or anything. I personally don't have a problem with it but others might.

If you'd like to start up a section for a certain pairing, go right for it and create a topic! Just make sure the pairing is in the topic name, at least, I don't care if you give it some kind of fancy name or whatnot. Example, you know how RussiaxAmerica or AmericaxRussia is referred to as 'Cold War'. Or how AmericaxKorea or KoreaxAmerica is Kimchiburger...Or just those weird names. I don't care if you give YOUR pairing a weird name or whatever relating like that. Just make sure to do "-Insertweirdnamehere- (KansasxNebraska)" or whatever, at least in parenthesis, alright?

Other than that, go for it and have fun you guys! Remember, it only takes two for a pairing! I won't accept double dates in this place either, move that to the group section for 3+ states in the picture! :>
Back to top Go down

Sorted By Pairing Rules
Page 1 of 1