USDRF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Dressing Room Forum for Hetalia: A forum built to rp, draw, and play around with state OCs.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Rules~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas
Administrator
Administrator
Brett.Arkansas

Little Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Little Rules~   Little Rules~ EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Alright, this section doesn't really have much to it. It's as it says.

If you guys have an rp you've done off of the forum (Like on some messenger or something), I invite you guys to definitely share it with us if you'd like to! If you guys are thinking about submitting stuff like this, I would like for you guys to post big sections of it at a time, not each post, alright? Kind of like this...

Leo.OHIO /sits down on couch B)
New.York sits down.
New.York: You looked a little too excited stripping Connecticut.
New.York: Mr.Sex Rehab
New.York: BI
Leo.OHIO: ...
Leo.OHIO BC
Leo.OHIO: HEY.
Leo.OHIO: IT'S HARD GETTING OVER IT
Leo.OHIO: Lol hard.
Leo.OHIO: I MEAN.
Leo.OHIO: Yeah.
Leo.OHIO: Hard.
Leo.OHIO: ...
Leo.OHIO lights up another cigarette.
New.York Next time I strip him
New.York And slather him in chocolate sauce and slowly lick it off---
New.York You heard nothing.
Leo.OHIO fine fin-Wait wait. What?
Leo.OHIO lol ok.
New.York lights up cigarette.
Leo.OHIO SPEAKING OF SLOWLY LICKING CHOCOLATE OFF OF PEOPLE...
Leo.OHIO DO YOU HAVE ANY FONDUE? THAT SOUNDS GOOD.
Leo.OHIO like with pretzels or something
New.York Sure.
New.York Knock yourself out.
Leo.OHIO B)
New.York Like New Year's '05.
Leo.OHIO gets up to go into the kitchen to get some.
New.York Good times.
Leo.OHIO lol that time I actually knocked myself out on the balcony during that one party?
Leo.OHIO yeah that was pretty cool
Leo.OHIO IT WAS REALLY COOL HOW YOU GUYS JUST LEFT ME THERE
New.York Yeah then you almost fell off.
New.York YEAH WELL I WAS DRUNK
New.York And slept with...someone. Maybe that stripper Louisiana hired.
Leo.OHIO or Connecticut IS THAT WHY YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS HATE EACH OTHER?
Leo.OHIO I can sense his body language. He totally wants you.
Leo.OHIO to lick chocolate off of him.
Leo.OHIO I'm sure he fantasizes about it daily in between his chess games.
New.York no it wasn't,
New.York ...I'd think I know.
New.York Right?
New.York AND FFF STFU.
New.York B//I
New.York Conneticut's too much of a prude to dress up like a stripper
Leo.OHIO he might
Leo.OHIO you never know.
Leo.OHIO everyone has a price
Leo.OHIO EVEN A PRUDE LIKE HIM
New.York LOOK.
Leo.OHIO AND WHAT IS SO SEXY ABOUT IT IS...I THINK HE'S A VIRGIN, TOO.
New.York I-I'D KNOW OK?
Leo.OHIO CB
Leo.OHIO orly?
New.York ...S-shut up.,
New.York fantasies.
Leo.OHIO lulz.
New.York nosebleed.
Leo.OHIO HAHAHA YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDINGGGG
New.York: Look, he was probably somewhere else.
New.York: OK.
Leo.OHIO B)
New.York: Shut up or i'll make YOUR nose bleed!

(Lol, I loved that rp it was so funny :'D...That was just a small section of it, I might post it later on sometime.)

Here are some basic rules though that I'd like to see done for this section...

1. I'd like the posts to be large or huge chunks of the rp, bigger than the sample I gave you above, obviously.
  2. Like in the above post, please colorize the names. It helps to read them easier. I know that's a bunch of editing but deal with it.
  3. I WILL allow this section to host rps between registered/registered members as well as registered/non-registered members. Which means if you're rping off of the forum with someone who isn't really a registered state with us yet, I don't mind you posting it and showing us, just let us know in your first post about these details. Like if you were our assigned Kansas and the Nebraska you were rping with wasn't here. That's allowed, I don't mind.
  4. It can be anything or any subject. Just be sure that if it includes gore/lots of cussing/sexual themes, etc, it has the appropriate warning. Act as if you were registering these as documents to a site and rate it as you would to any other site. (Examples: E, PG-13, R, so on...) Also let us know the genre and two characters in the posts.
  5. This doesn't have to be necessarily just two-on-two rps. Obviously minor characters and such will be involved. So it CAN be more than just two people but, I want the main focus to be around two characters. So support characters and all are ok. So if you have a slightly larger group rp, sure, why not.
  6. Oh, and in relation to rule 5...If your rps have a WAY larger group of people playing them, move them to a bigger section to host those rps. Keep in mind though that those will only allow registered members, not any non-registered members. If you play more than one character (Like how I play Arkansas, Ohio, Connecticut, among SO MANY MORE characters...) then that doesn't matter nor count, technically it can still be a small two-on-two rp if there are only TWO rpers who just happen to be playing many characters. Make sense? (Example: There's a New York, North California, North Carolina, Montana, Connecticut, Arizona, and Ohio in the rp. But in actuality one person plays NY, NC, and North Cali while only ONE other person plays MO, CT, AZ, and OH. So. Just because there are a lot of characters, it depends how many people are actually RPING it. So this would count.)
  7. OH, BTW. If your posts happen to be much longer than the above sample...Like, if each post is like a few sentences or paragraphs long...Please put breaks in between each post instead of keeping it so crammed together. (I.e.: Enter spaces. After each post press enter twice. It makes it look more nice if your posts are more long and srs bsns. eue...But if they're just short like this, please, keep them crammed together, no sense in making all that wasted space and forced edits lol.
  8. Oh, and also. I only really expected you guys to keep FLUENT in your character accents at least for the states application or serious/dramatic posts/rps. So you can ease up on the accents and not force it as much, if you'd like, since it's easier to type that way. If you really want to keep consistent with your accent, that doesn't bother me, that's up to you. However, I'm just saying you don't HAVE to. If your rp posts are getting srs bsns or something though, adding your accent on more would make your character better. Idk exactly how to explain this bit, I hope that gets through clear enough to you guys lol.
  9. Keep in mind the main rules. Like no mary-sues, no godmodding, respect other rpers, same old same old.

So, yup, that's all I have to say on this section! Show us your rps, old or new, that you'd like to share! I'll probably host some of my own on here soon, definitely. They're all so funny, I just love them <3

Quote :
///Warning: All rps that are inactive for about a month will be sent out reminders and questions as to why it has been inactive with no posting for an entire month yet still has the status 'open'. If no answer is received, there is lost interest, or etc, then the rp will be forced to 'close', people will be notified, and no more posting will be allowed on it; I or a mod will place it in lock (If no answer, we wait 1 more month before locking it. If we receive a direct answer that no one is interested, we will lock it immediately). We shall open a 'Unlock' sticky in the Request forum and if someone becomes interested and there's enough renewed interest in it altogether...Then we shall unlock it. I will state further notes and information in that sticky should you be interested. This is just a warning, since I do not like inactive rps that aren't going anywhere but still up.///
Back to top Go down

Little Rules~
Page 1 of 1